Along the way to your wedding day things can go wrong. From damage to the catering facility to a guest slipping on a wet dance floor, human nature, accidents or vendor errors and failures can cross paths at the most inopportune times–such as during special events like your wedding. That’s why we recommend to protect yourself and your family from any gaps in your homeowners or personal umbrella policies with Wedding Insurance from Schaefer Enterprises.
Schaefer makes it easy for you to cover all of the bases with wedding insurance coverage
- A bridesmaid left a candle burning in the dressing room and the facility caught fire?
- The reception event site went out of business (cancellation)?
- The father of the bride had a heart attack (cancellation)?
- The bridal shop filed bankruptcy before delivering dresses?
- The hair stylist and make-up artists did not show up on the wedding day and the deposit was already paid in full?
What can be included in an SEI Wedding Insurance Policy:
- Coverage for property damage to the rented banquet facility
- Medical payments coverage in case a guest falls
- Separate limits for general liability and optional host liquor liability
- Food/beverage product liability in the event a guest gets sick from the food.
- Your wedding rehearsal date can be included for no additional charge
- Up to three additional insureds allowed for no additional charge, including the banquet hall facility owner
- We can even offer sublimits for cancellation, photographs/videos, special jewelry and wedding gifts.
This wedding insurance policy is for you if…
- It’s a one-day wedding with under 500 guests
- You are the host of the wedding
- You have not purchased a liquor license for the event or are not in the business of selling, serving or furnishing alcoholic beverages
Make sure your perfect day turns out as perfect as it can be. Protect yourself with Wedding Insurance from Schaefer Enterprises.